So this little recipe is for all the Oats lovers out there, the people that love porridge so much that they want it in Summer as well.
This recipe does have its own unique taste & does require some tweaking to your likes. I accidentally put too much coco powder in the first time … Did not even up well!
Once you get the balance to how you like it right they are awesome heated up or just from the fridge. I usually have mine on the go as I’m running out the door in the mornings.
There are many more flavours, but this one is the most loved. If this recipe is a hit I will post some more OOs for all of you
OOs: Banana & Coco
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional (or substitute any preferred sweetener)
- 1/4 cup diced ripe banana, or enough to fill jar (approx. half of a small banana)
Nutritional Info: 245 calories, 5g fat, 56g carbs, 10g fiber, 13g protein;